Join us for a day of hops and hogs in the village!
A fun day with…
* A Beer & Wine Garden
* Award winning BBQ – (menu items priced individually)
* Food Trucks
* Live music
* Dog friendly
RAIN OR SHINE
Food Vendors include
Baby Blue Rolling Kitchen
Big Barlow’s BBQ & Catering
El Lechon De Negron
House of Cupcakes
Jersey Johnny’s Grill
Four Boys Concessions
Mary, The Queen of Pork
Enzo’s Pizza and Subs
Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy
Blue Moon Belgian White
Blue Moon Honey Wheat
Crispin “Pear” or “Rose” Cider
Terrapin Luau Krunkles (Tropical IPA)
Terrapin Watermelon Gose
Flying Fish Hopfish
Miller Light (cans)
The historic village will be providing…
* Craft demonstrations at the Blacksmith Shop, Tinsmith Shop, and Carpenter Shop
* Hearth cooking at the Manager’s House
* Interactive activities for patrons of all ages at the Row House and Blast Furnace
* Special “Baking Program” at our re-designed Bakery
* Fibre Arts demonstrations near the Village Green
* 18th and 19th century interactive children’s games
Also all of the historic homes and buildings will be open for tours with 19th century period dressed historical interpreters
Tommy B & The Deep Blue Sea (prev. Shore Blue Band)
Killer Joe & Barry Allen Friedman
Country Line Dancing with DanceMaur Company
General ADVANCE admission is $8 per adult
children $4.00 from 2 to 12 years of age
Children up to 2 years of age are FREE
Day of Ticket Purchase: General admission $12.00 for adult,
$8.00 for children from 2 to 12 years of age,
children up to 2 years of age are FREE
Advance TKTS are recommended.
You will receive electronic tickets. Be sure to have your ID ready for pre-purchased tickets and for entrance to the beer and wine garden.
TKTS for April 27th
TKTS for April 28th
This is a DOG FRIENDLY event. (ALL DOGS MUST BE LEASHED)
Tickets for beer will be sold at the entrance to the beer garden.
* We will be serving beer and wine in the beer garden
* You must be 21 or older to enter the beer garden
* Dogs must be on a leash
* Cash only for the beer garden
* No Coolers allowed at event and bags are subject to inspection
Food will be priced per item.
We are very sorry to say that due to a revised ruling just received from State of New Jersey, we will unfortunately not be able to allow anyone under 21 in the beer and wine garden.
Parking is FREE 🙂
This event is a fundraiser for the Historic Village at Allaire to support our educational programming.
RAIN OR SHINE
Brookdale Public Radio, 90.5 The NIGHT
Shore Point Distributing
Did you know you can ride your bike to Allaire BBQ & Brew Fest? Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire
Please note that all bikes are not allowed in the historic village and can be parked at the main parking lot at the bike rack or along the fences. Also, please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads.
Need a place to stay? Allaire Campground is just down the road http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/allaire.html#camping