Bring the family and your dog to this fun event at Allaire Village featuring…
* A Craft Beer & Wine Garden
* Award winning BBQ – (menu items priced individually)
* Food Trucks
* Spring Fairy Forest (NEW this year) – Wear your fairy wings and see our display of fairy houses created out of natural materials, spread along a path with other children’s activities
* Live music
* Dog friendly
The historic activities…
* Craft demonstrations at the Blacksmith Shop, Tinsmith Shop, and Carpenter Shop
* Hearth cooking at the Manager’s House
* 18th and 19th-century interactive children’s games
Also, all of the historic homes and buildings will be open for tours with 19th century period dressed historical interpreters
Food Vendors TBD
Live Music – More details to come
This event is a fundraiser for the Historic Village at Allaire to support our educational programming.
General Admission: Advance Purchase Ticket
$8 per person over the age of 13. Under 12 is FREE.
General Admission: Day of Ticket Purchase:
$10.00 per person over the age of 13. Under 12 is FREE.
TKTS for April 25th
TKTS for April 26th
Advance TKTS are recommended.
You will receive electronic tickets. Be sure to have your ID ready for pre-purchased tickets and for entrance to the beer and wine garden.
This is a DOG FRIENDLY event. (ALL DOGS MUST BE LEASHED)
Tickets for beer will be sold at the entrance to the beer garden.
* We will be serving beer and wine in the beer garden
* You must be 21 or older to enter the beer garden (ID required)
* Dogs must be on a leash
* Cash only for the beer garden
* No Coolers allowed at event and bags are subject to inspection
Food will be priced per item.
We are very sorry to say that due to a revised ruling just received from State of New Jersey, we will unfortunately not be able to allow anyone under 21 in the beer and wine garden. Dogs are allowed in the beer garden.
Parking is FREE 🙂
RAIN OR SHINE
Did you know you can ride your bike to Allaire BBQ & Brew Fest? Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire
Please note that all bikes are not allowed in the historic village and can be parked at the main parking lot at the bike rack or along the fences. Also, please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads.
Need a place to stay? Allaire Campground is just down the road http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/allaire.html#camping