Join us for a day of hops and hogs in the village!
A fun day with…
* A Beer Garden
* Award winning BBQ – (menu items priced individually)
* Food Trucks
* Live music
* Dog friendly (please be sure your dog is on a leash)
Food Vendors TBD
The historic village will be providing…
* Craft demonstrations at the Blacksmith Shop, Tinsmith Shop, and Carpenter Shop
* Hearth cooking at the Manager’s House
* Interactive activities for patrons of all ages at the Row House and Blast Furnace
* Fibre Arts demonstrations near the Village Green
* 18th and 19th century interactive children’s games
Also all of the historic homes and buildings will be open for tours with 19th century period dressed historical interpreters
Admission: advance $8/$4; day of $12/$8 (kids 2-12, adults 13 & over)
Tickets for beer will be sold at the entrance to the beer garden.
We are very sorry to say that due to a revised ruling just received from State of New Jersey, we will unfortunately not be able to allow anyone under 21 in the beer and wine garden.
* We will be serving beer and wine in the beer garden
* You must be 21 or older to enter the beer garden
* Dogs must be on a leash
* Cash only for the beer garden
* No Coolers allowed at event and bags are subject to inspection
Food will be priced per item.
Parking is FREE 🙂
This event is a fundraiser for the Historic Village at Allaire to support our educational programming.
RAIN OR SHINE
Did you know you can ride your bike to Allaire BBQ & Brew Fest? Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire http://www.boblucky.com/Biking/NewJersey/Allaire.htm
Please note that all bikes are not allowed in the historic village and can be parked at the main parking lot at the bike rack or along the fences. Also, please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads.
Need a place to stay? Allaire Campground is just down the road http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/allaire.html#camping