Calling all bacon lovers!
Bring your friends, family and your dog for fun a weekend of great food, beer, activities & live music.
Allaire Bacon, Bikes & Brews will feature:
A antique motorcycle display with the Jersey Shore Chapter of the AMCA
Saturday – June 23rd – NJ Wheelmen Vintage Bicycle exhibit and demo
• Beer Tent with high top tables (Only 21 yrs old and older in the beer tent)
• Award winning food trucks featuring Bacon menu items
• Children Activities
• Tours of the Historic Buildings
• Craft Vendors
RAIN OR SHINE
Food vendors include:
Dogs Gone Wild
House of Cupcakes
Joe Smoke BBQ
Mary Queen of Pork
Star of the Sea Seafood
The event time will be 11am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday, June 23 & 24
Sat., 6/23 – Country Mile – 11:00am-1:30pm
Sat., 6/23 – The Pour Boys – 2:00pm-5:00pm
Sun., 6/24 – Shore Blue – 11:00am-2:00pm
Sun., 6/24 – Jonny B & the Blue Blazers – 2:00pm-5:00pm
Admission $10 per person
(a fundraiser for the Allaire educational program)
18 years old and under are FREE
Please click the link for tkts depending on the day you are going to attend.
Tickets for Saturday, June 23
Tickets for Sunday, June 24
Parking is FREE
This event is a fundraiser for The Historic Village at Allaire, a non-profit museum that receives no funding from the State of New Jersey.
Did you know you can ride your bike to Bacon, Bikes, and Brew Festival?
* Bike racks will be set up at the entrances around the historic village (bring a lock).
* Bikes will not be allowed to ride through the middle of the event for safety reasons
* Please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads
* Remember riding intoxicated is against the law
Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire
Please keep in mind no one under the age of 21 will be permitted in the beer tent.
Dogs are welcome in the park and in the beer tent.
This event is RAIN or SHINE
90.5 The Night
Asbury Park Press
Shore Point Distributors