Calling all bacon lovers!
Bring your friends, family and your dog for a weekend of bacon, beer, motorcycles, bicycles and live music.
Allaire Bacon, Bikes & Brews will feature:
• Beer Tent with high top tables (Only 21 yrs old and older in the beer tent)
• Award winning food trucks featuring Bacon menu items
• Children Activities
• Tours of the Historic Buildings
• Craft Vendors
The event time will be 11am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday June 23 & 24
Food trucks include:
Motorcycle & Vintage Bicycles
18 years old and under are FREE
Click this link for tkts https://allairevillage.org/event/bacon-and-brew-festival/
Parking is FREE
This event is a fundraiser for The Historic Village at Allaire, a non-profit museum that recieves no funding from the State of New Jersey.
Did you know you can ride your bike to Bacon, Bikes, and Brew Festival?
* Bike racks will be set up at the entrances around the historic village (bring a lock).
* Bikes will not be allowed to ride through the middle of the event for safety reasons
* Please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads
* Remember riding intoxicated is against the law
Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire http://www.boblucky.com/Biking/NewJersey/Allaire.htm
Please keep in mind no one under the age of 21 will be permitted in the beer tent.
Dogs are welcome in the park but please do not bring them in the buildings or into the beer tent.
This event is RAIN or SHINE